E-commerce can be simply defined as doing any commercial work online through the
internet. this technic has grown significantly in recent years, and it is predicted
that the mentioned growth will be keep continuing more increasingly in future. E-commerce
in called to any transaction in which the sale and purchase processes of the goods
and/or services are conducted through the internet or in any other electronical
way; but the e-commerce is not limited to sale and purchase through internet but
it includes other business activities such as buying, listing the inventories, managing
the production, supply, and distribution of the commodities and after-sale services.
Moreover, e-commerce encompasses the wider concept of e-business.
E-commerce can be classified in different groups in terms of the commercial transactions,
some of which are as follow:
- • Business to Buisness (B2B) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place between businesses.
- • Business to Consumer (B2C) transaction is a very common model of e-commerce that takes place between businesses and their immediate consumers.
- • Consumers to Businesses (C2B) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place when the real persons (consumers) sell their products or services to the companies and businesses through the internet.
- • Consumer to Consumer (C2C) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place between the consumers.
- • Business to Government (B2G) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place between the companies/businesses and the governmental organizations. Payment of the taxes is a sample of B2G transactions.
- • Government to Consumer (G2C) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place between the government and the consumers, including all economic agencies, governmental institutions and all citizens. This model of e-commerce is a main component of the e-governance.
- • Government to Government (G2G) transaction is a model of e-commerce that takes place between the governments, including the exports, imports, etc. Of course the above-mentioned groups are not totally seperated but they usually overlap; and when there is no emphasis on selling and buying, they are categorized as the e-business.
Considering its experiences and skills, and the available literature of studies
and researches, besides the activities of pioneers of the field and the localization
of available ideas based on Iranain needs, Eima Electronic Development Consultants
(MEGA) can meet the needs of its customer based on the national culture and available
communcation technology in the fields of e-commerce services with the highest level
of quality. among MEGA’s offering services we can point to the following ones:
- • To design ans develop the e-commerce solutions;
- • To design and create professional portals on internet and intranet;
- • To create the interactional environments focusing on the web-based online services;
- • To design and run the internet sale system for different products;
- • To design and implement websites and information networks;
- • To offer the supervision and consultancy services for e-commerce projects.
Copyright © 2002-2016 Mega inc.